B.Sc. University of Western Ontario, 1983.
Ph.D. McMaster University, 1988 (w/ John Warkentin).
NSERC PDF: State Univ. of N.Y. at Albany, 1988-89 (w/ Eric Block).
Appointed to faculty of the University of Guelph
in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, July 1989.
- Phone: 1-519-824-4120 X58781
- FAX: 1-519-766-1499Email: email@example.com
- American Chemical Society
- Canadian Society for Chemistry
- International Society of Heterocyclic Chemists
- Member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Sulfur Chemistry
Research Interests and Expertise
- organoSulfur chemistry
- organoPhosphorus chemistry
- small ring heterocycles
- pericyclic reactions
- synthesis of isotopically labelled compounds
- PARP enzyme inhibitors
- synthetic methods
- asymmetric reactions
- lipid and surfactant synthesis
- catalytic and stoichiometric organoMetallic chemistry
- transformations of heterocycles
- aromatic metallations